Looking for the cutest mom and baby matching hospital outfits? When your baby enters the world, it is by far one of the most memorable moments of your life, and whether you want to document it or not, having an adorable outfit ready for both is a must. Obviously, you do not want to get outfits that are over the top cute, because they may not be practical for hospital wear. Do not fear, however, for there are many tips to getting chic newborn clothes that are comfortable and perfect for the mom and baby matching outfits hospital.
Tips to Find the Perfect Mom and Baby OutfitAlthough finding the perfect outfit is ideal, you also need to take into account that the mother just gave birth, and your newborn recently opened their eyes. This means that comfortability will be the number one priority, but that does not mean you won’t be able to look chic postpartum! Finding the best baby clothing is not hard, but before you make a decision and buy the perfect matching outfit, make sure your clothing choices fit the checklist below!
- Loose, comfortable clothing: Tight clothing is a huge no post-partum, and finding something that is loose-fitting is the best option. Some simple ideas are a robe, great for hospital walks as you can put it on easily and is extremely comfy. You can also go for a great set of pajamas, and this can be perfect for the mom and baby matching outfits hospital. Leggings and flowy pants can also be cute and comfortable right after birth.
- Comfortable underwear: Not many people realize how important getting comfortable underwear is, but it is something you should definitely spend your coin on. After birth, you will want to feel the safety of full underwear, and not something shear like thongs or cheeksters. Maternity underwear will be your best friend!
- Nursing bra: If you are planning to breastfeed during your stay at the hospital, a nursing bra will be essential. Even if you are not breastfeeding, nursing bras are plain comfy and are a great bra to wear after birth.
- Headband: Not only can headbands be a great accessory to wear and make your outfit look so much cuter, but it can also be a lifesaver for people who have long hair. Chances are you will not be doing your hair at the hospital, which means that some sort of headband will be needed to keep the annoying hair at bay. The last thing you want is your hair bothering you when you are already feeling tired.
- Socks/slippers: A must-have in the hospital, socks or slippers will make you feel safe and comfortable! Especially if you live in a colder region, socks will be something you will not want to forget. Even if you live in a warmer area, many hospitals are freezing inside, so don’t assume you do not need them!
- Comfortable clothing: When your newborn has just arrived, soft baby clothes will be a must-have. There are many options available, ranging from pajamas to a comfortable newborn onesie. One great option is Free Birdees’ newborn footie made from bamboo. They are incredibly soft and breathable, making them perfect for your new infant. Also, their footies cover their feet as well, so no need for socks. Looking for pajamas or other cute baby clothes? Feel free to check out their website!
- Hat and socks: Make sure to plan accordingly, which means knowing how cold or warm it will be when your baby arrives. It will most likely be cold in the hospital, so even in warm weather, it is a good idea to pack a few pairs of socks and an adorable baby knot hat.