Girls Mystery Underwear - (3 Pack)
- Free Shipping $65+, returns&exchanges
Moms love the fit and soft feel of our girls underwear. Great for sensitive skin and with our unique sweet designs, your little birdees are sure to love them, too!
- 3 Randomly Assorted Girls Underwear Prints
- Some of our most popular sold out prints
- No solids or stripes, only prints
- Each pack will have 3 unique prints, no duplicates
- MATERIALS: 95% Bamboo from Viscose; 5% Lycra
Possible Prints Available:
- Once Upon a Branch Birdees & Butterflies
- Aqua Popsicles
- Rawr Your World Dinos & Dragonflies
- Breeze Tractors & Birdees
- Cloud Peonies
- Brilliant-Sea Mermaids
- Painted Heart Gumballs
- Farm Friends with Red Tractors
- Hoppin’ Bunnies & Carrot
- Buttermilk Pancakes & Bacons
- Fall In Love
- White Truffle Burgers & Fries
- Aquamarine Narwhals
- Calypso Fish
- Winter Farm Buddies
- Farm Buddies
- Winter Holiday Plaid
- Holiday Plaid
- Red Trucks
- Frosted Blue Milk & Cookies
- Mini Horses
- Winter Highland Cattle
Free Birdees Size Chart
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Step 1: Before you tear off the tags and fall in love with Free Birdees, try our outfit on your little birdee. If for any reason, you are not sure about the fit or anything else, email us and we are happy to help!
Step 2: Your happiness is of utmost importance to us! If you are not head-over-heels with our products, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30 days of your delivery date, and the return will be on us.
Refer to our Returns and Exchanges policies for more details.
Note: Due to the high volume and demand, Pre-Sale/Pre-Orders cannot be cancelled or returned. It can only be exchanged for sizing upon availability.
Contact us at email@example.com before we ship your order. We are glad to help. Thank you for supporting our small business.
We recommend using green detergent, since it's not only easier on your clothes, but it's also easier on your Little Birdees.
Softer clothes require a little more care, so be sure to wash out products using a gentle cycle.
We recommend hang drying, but we totally get it, we are moms too! On days when you're on a time crunch, use low temperature on a low-drying cycle.