Gold Dust Sleep Sack 1.0 Tog
- Free Shipping $65+, returns&exchanges
Our buttery soft Sleep Sacks offer the utmost comfort to your baby so both of you can have a more restful sleep. At 1.0 TOG, it provides the ideal warmth all year round.
1.0 TOG: 21 - 23 °C / 69 - 73 °F
- COLOR: Gold Dust
- MATERIALS: 95% Bamboo from Viscose; 5% Lycra
- FILLING: 100% Polyester
- HIGHEST-GRADE yarns to ensure longevity
- SLOWED-DOWN sewing to ensure craftsmanship
- ONE-OF-A-KIND prints designed in house
- Two-way side zipper so you can open it from bottom for diaper changes, or from top - for easy dressing
- Wider Zipper-pull guards to protect child’s skin and discourage child from chewing on the zipper pull
- Inside zipper lining to protect your baby’s tender skin
- Generous fit to let baby move and kick, promoting healthy hip development
- Breathable stretchy bamboo regulates baby's body temperature naturally
- Tag-less back for itch free wearing
- Easy care - it's machine washable
- No harsh flame-resistant chemicals used
Free Birdees Size Chart
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Step 1: Before you tear off the tags and fall in love with Free Birdees, try our outfit on your little birdee. If for any reason, you are not sure about the fit or anything else, email us and we are happy to help!
Step 2: Your happiness is of utmost importance to us! If you are not head-over-heels with our products, email us at email@example.com, within 30 days of your delivery date, and the return will be on us.
Refer to our Returns and Exchanges policies for more details.
Note: Due to the high volume and demand, Pre-Sale/Pre-Orders cannot be cancelled or returned. It can only be exchanged for sizing upon availability.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before we ship your order. We are glad to help. Thank you for supporting our small business.
We recommend using green detergent, since it's not only easier on your clothes, but it's also easier on your Little Birdees.
Softer clothes require a little more care, so be sure to wash out products using a gentle cycle.
We recommend hang drying, but we totally get it, we are moms too! On days when you're on a time crunch, use low temperature on a low-drying cycle.