Boys Mystery Boxers - (2 Pack)
- Free Shipping $65+, returns&exchanges
Moms love the fit and soft feel of boy boxers. Great for sensitive skin and with our unique sweet designs, your little birdees are sure to love them, too!
- 2 Randomly Assorted Boys Boxers Prints
- Some of our most popular sold out prints
- No solids or stripes, only prints
- Each pack will have 2 unique prints, no duplicates
- MATERIALS: 95% Bamboo from Viscose; 5% Lycra
- For sanitary reasons, underwear/boxers cannot be exchanged or returned
Possible Prints Available:
- Winter Farm Buddies
- Winter Holiday Plaid
- Breeze Tractors & Birdees
- Hoppin’ Bunnies & Carrot
- Frosted Blue Milk & Cookies
- Rawr Your World Dinos & Volcanos
- Farm Friends with Red Tractors
- Twilight Stars & Moon
- Buttermilk Pancakes & Bacons
- Aquamarine Narwhals
- Steel Blue Dragons & Knights
- Powder Blue Bunnies
- Born to be Wild Bisons
- Calypso Fish
- White Truffle Burgers & Fries
Free Birdees Size Chart
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Step 1: Before you tear off the tags and fall in love with Free Birdees, try our outfit on your little birdee. If for any reason, you are not sure about the fit or anything else, email us and we are happy to help!
Step 2: Your happiness is of utmost importance to us! If you are not head-over-heels with our products, email us at email@example.com, within 30 days of your delivery date, and the return will be on us.
Refer to our Returns and Exchanges policies for more details.
Note: Due to the high volume and demand, Pre-Sale/Pre-Orders cannot be cancelled or returned. It can only be exchanged for sizing upon availability.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before we ship your order. We are glad to help. Thank you for supporting our small business.
We recommend using green detergent, since it's not only easier on your clothes, but it's also easier on your Little Birdees.
Softer clothes require a little more care, so be sure to wash out products using a gentle cycle.
We recommend hang drying, but we totally get it, we are moms too! On days when you're on a time crunch, use low temperature on a low-drying cycle.